What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

notification center

ucopzaha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys, does anyone know how to add cool widgets in my notification center like weather clock or anything else on my ipad2 ?????

OP
ucopzaha

ucopzaha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ou...to bad .....just for iphone isnt it....tq

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well on my ipad i am running some widgets in the notification center. they work but do not display correctly. im running power center pro and music center pro. i think those are the only 2. but i might be running something else too. i know im running a calendar in there too. just dont know what its called off the top of my head

OP
ucopzaha

ucopzaha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
well on my ipad i am running some widgets in the notification center. they work but do not display correctly. im running power center pro and music center pro. i think those are the only 2. but i might be running something else too. i know im running a calendar in there too. just dont know what its called off the top of my head
did u made it after jailbreak???

Most reactions

Latest posts