What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

notes

Steveg1958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know how you can carry out a keynote presentation using an iPad 2,which can display its screen via a projector to a wall without the use of cables, as I,m in the business off carrying out mobile presentations.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Steveg1958 said:
Does anybody know how you can carry out a keynote presentation using an iPad 2,which can display its screen via a projector to a wall without the use of cables, as I,m in the business off carrying out mobile presentations.

The only way I've seen, as demonstrated by an English teacher on YouTube, includes using a laptop: The laptop was connected, if my memory is correct, to the projector using a cable and the iPad was connected to the iPad by wifi so the presenter could walk around the room with the iPad.

I've never tried this because my school's iffy wifi service made this approach unfeasible for me. Of course, you wanted a totally cable free presentation, so so much for this approach.

Although I don't necessarily like the idea of carrying my laptop to work ever again, if anyone has a better approach, especially one that has the option of using 3G instead of wifi, I'd love to hear it.

Most reactions

Latest posts