What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes Plus

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get the hang of this app at all! Give me a goose quill and parchment any time!

OP
Kathryn4812

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Presumably this App is a pice of cake to everybody else! Not sure if I put it in the Help Section or whether it was moved, but I don't expect help. Sympathy is what I'm after. One thing I've done has helped. i.e. selecting a thicker pen stroke!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will move this to a better location.:)

322d9c48-1.png

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I love it's methods and usability and filing options. I just wish it had a nicer finer writing algorithm like uPad or bamboo or something.

I started off using notes plus as my main freehand note taker, but I'm on the look out for something new.

As I say, upad is nice, but it's filing system is pretty lame

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am another one who never felt comfortable with Notes Plus. I guess majority of users who praise Notes Plus did not try other apps.

I found Notes Plus very buggy and when I write fast, the handwriting looks appalling!

Most reactions

Latest posts