What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes plus on sale only for today!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased this app last night and I'm extremely happy with it, it's a great little note taker and it's only going to get better with the newest update adding support for dropbox.

The developer is very quick to responding to either reccomendations or support, you guys should check out the website http://notesplusapp.com/ and definitely check out the app!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can definitely recommend this app too and the developer is totally committed to incorporating users' requests. Plus - he answers users' queries promptly and courteously. As the other poster suggested - check out the website - there are some great videos there of the app in action.

Tim

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to see you use it as well Tim! I spoke with the developer (I was having trouble with the multigestures, causing a bug) and he said he's making text recognition an in app purchase soon.

Reaction score
It is a very good app, especially for using both the keyboard as well as handwriting to enter notes.

The one thing which I don't like, but is a problem with all audio recording apps, is that it redirects all sound to the iPad and completely disables AirPlay. Which can be somewhat annoying when going through notes while listening to the radio. (Notability does the same)

SueInBoston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why do I see a price increase instead of 'on sale'? I'm seeing it went from $1.99 to $5.99 on app shopper?

I use NoteTaker HD and wouldn't mind trying another app if the price is good.

SueInBoston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'Forever'? The OP thread was posted at 8:09AM..titled 'on sale today' so I assume that the app is on sale today. Just thought I needed a special link or code to get the 'sale' price..

Ser182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not happy with Notes Plus. It is ok not what Upad is. I like the writing window but you can't import file to take notes on. That is nice for small contracts and supply agreements. I mint have to suck up the five bucks and just purchase Upad. I wish ever not supported hand writing. Love that app.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ser182 said:
Not happy with Notes Plus. It is ok not what Upad is. I like the writing window but you can't import file to take notes on. That is nice for small contracts and supply agreements. I mint have to suck up the five bucks and just purchase Upad. I wish ever not supported hand writing. Love that app.

Notes plus is having a major update at the end of July, this will include dropbox support, less lag and handwriting recognition! Check out the developer website for more info

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts