What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes not emailing

ewoodson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2, 3G. After the iOS 6 update the notes do not email. The email sounds like it went through from the app but it doesn't appear in the email. I have closed the app and did a hard reset on the iPad. The email works just fine on the device, it's just emailing from the notes app that isn't working. No error message comes through and I have checked the spam filter as well.

Can anyone help?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried sending a test e-mail to a different e-mail account? Another one you own or maybe a friend's? Maybe the one to which you are sending it just won't work right...

If it still doesn't work, then yea, I would suggest taking it to an Apple Genius - cause maybe they can help. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work - especially as your Mail app is working fine...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts