What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes Disappearing

miadon494

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to recover notes that are vanishing?

I have notes from 4 yrs ago but a note i made last week vanished

Has happened a few times but i'm tired of it i lost a really important note this time - any help

karit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to recover notes that are vanishing?

I have notes from 4 yrs ago but a note i made last week vanished

Has happened a few times but i'm tired of it i lost a really important note this time - any help

I have the same problem all my notes have disappeared and I have searched my iCloud folder,all my mail folders, iTunes etc.
These were really important notes. Someone must have a solution things just cannot disappear. Help.

OP
miadon494

miadon494

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found them on my email log on from the web even safari and there is a folder called notes and allllllll the notes are there what i did was emailed them to myself and any note i make new i email to myself and keep in my inbox til i move it or delete it if i dont need it anymore. Annoying and silly and take saway the beauty of notes but its all i know to do right now til someone else tells us how to keep it from happening or how to recover and make them stick. Sorry for the caps its locked on my mini keyboard today for some reason

Most reactions