What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notepad Notes (the default Notepad)

WakeuppMaggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. I'm in Kuwait, deployed.

Bought an Ipad2 off a buddy to make sure I'd use it. I used it all the time. I love it. I fully intend on buying a Ipad3 (with more memory) when I get home. (which is good -- keep reading)

However, I'm currently stuck here. So when I stepped on my Ipad and Shattered the screen beyond use.... Well, I can't fix it right now. (can't mail items with batteries in them anymore.)

A few months wait to get it all sorted out is no big deal but there were a few things I was typing up on the "notes" app that comes with all apple products default.... that I would like immediate access to.
I could be wrong, but I would have sworn when I first plugged in the Ipad, it asked me if I wanted to put all the notes from my IPOD onto it. Is this true, is there a way to access them without a functioning Ipad, or am I just SOL?

Thanks in advance.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way, when you first started using the iPad2, that you synced your Notes with your Exchange or IMAP e-mail account? For example, I have my Notes synced with my Gmail account and that means that I can access them from my computer (by going into my Gmail).

Now, I can't edit them via Gmail, but I sure can forward them as an e-mail, or copy them for pasting elsewhere...

I don't use iCloud, so hopefully someone else may be able to tell you if they are accessible (assuming, of course, you turned on the iCloud syncing feature for Notes).

Sorry for your troubles and good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts