What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note/Task App (want to write or type)

klm_rham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been looking and looking for an App that would allow me to take notes and bullet points. I want to use the stylus or type. I also want a task list. I just can't find it all in one package. Throw me a bone.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Notes Plus - it accepts handwriting, typed text and has a 'palm rest' for you hand. The Developer is very responsive and is constantly adding new features requested by users. If you look it up at the App Store and then go to the Developer's website you'll see he has some videos there that show you the app in use.

Tim

OP
K

klm_rham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Notes Plus as well. It doesn't have the task manager that I want. Others that have the task mge and note capability you need to type. I guess I can just create a "note" for all my tasks until something comes along. Thanks for your input.

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are mainly into typed notes look at Notability (you can create outline lists).

If you are mainly into handwriting notes, try UPAD (it has a free lite version to try).

pdaunno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used Note Taker HD for handwritten notes and it works fairly well although reading my chicken scratch afterward can be difficult some times. I don't believe it has the capability to type notes but it does have a wrist guard feature. I have also used Evernote and the the default Notes applications and each serve their purpose too but I don't think they offer a handwriting option.

Most reactions

Latest posts