What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note taking app with decent left handed wrist protection (plus evernote integration)

drongobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent iPad app for use with a stylus, and I'm left handed. I've tried penultimate but I found the wrist protection left a lot to be desired. I also make use of evernote, so direct integration with evernote would be good. PDF annotation is a plus.

Thanks

-Tom

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at NoteShelf ($4.99, USD). Now, I'm not left-handed, so take what I say with that in mind...

But, the wrist protection part is the full page. As you mark on the page, the protection moves down. Plus, there's a zoom function that only highlights a certain area for writing (the rest below the input area is again, the whole screen. It'll automatically move forward as you get to the end of the line. Plus, the zoom function has buttons that can be switch to the left side of the window so they'll be out of your way.

It's quite a nice little hand-writing app. My favorite, at the moment, though of course, YMMV.

Good luck in your search.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts