What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note Pad

Gran2zach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the pages on my note pad has disappeared. To my knowledge, I did not delete it. This particular page has my
passwords on it and I really need to retrieve it! How do I get it back? Or am I just out of luck? I've only had the iPad for a few months, so I'm still learning about all its flaws and foibles. Thank you!

Precious Little

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jangle.forumatic.com
Wow, I do hope someone comes along and can help. I only used mine the first time yesterday. And today all my bookmarks have disappeared. I had better check my lists are still there...

yes, they are... well, good luck with this anyway, sorry I can't be of help, I am new to Apple stuff.

OP
G

Gran2zach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me, too. I've discovered that I have to email it to me daily, I guess, or take a screen shot. Too bad it doesn't tell you that on setting or somewhere. I'll never remember all that stuff. And no one seems to know why it just disappeared on it's own. Have fun with your iPad,

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
One of the pages on my note pad has disappeared. To my knowledge, I did not delete it. This particular page has my passwords on it and I really need to retrieve it! How do I get it back? Or am I just out of luck?...........

Hi Gran2zach - welcome to the forum! :)

First, this has been reported before in the forum (and a Google search will reveal some hits which may be useful to you). Second, have you synced or backed-up your iPad to iTunes or the Cloud? If not, then you probably are 'out of luck' - if so, you may be able to recover the 'password' note, but would likely take a 'restore'? Also, keep in mind for the future that 'important ' notes can be emailed to yourself or printed w/i Notes - not much more for me to say; and hopefully, someone else will chime in w/ more advice - good luck!

Most reactions