What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notability App Help Needed

SpankyMedic7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to transfer documents from one iPad with the "Notability" app to another iPad with the same app? I'm trying to transfer all documents from one pad to another in an effort to free up some memory. I've managed to transfer some of the documents via email; however, I'm unable to transfer the remainder of the documents due to the document size(s) being too large. I was under the impression that if this app was synced with iCloud backup that documents would be available on both pads, but this isn't the case. I don't have any other cloud accounts (dropbox, etc.).

Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Dedzdedz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

Have you tried "Google Drive"? It's a cloud app, it's very useful, just install it on both iPad's, create a google account if you don't have one and your ready to go.

Hope it helps,

André

Jailbroken iPad 1G, 64Gb, 3G+WI-FI

OP
SpankyMedic7

SpankyMedic7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will it allow me to transfer documents in the Notability app? I think the documents are saved as "abcxyz.note", my MacBook Pro doesn't recognize the ".note". I'm not very computer savvy, so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge.

Dedzdedz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, in Notability you can "export" and "import" files on to WebDAV, Dropbox, GoogleDrive... Etc, and when you export a file you are able to choose from, PDF, RTF and Note.
I'm not sure how it works with a computer, but if your not able to open it in your mac, try to export the file in "PDF" instead of "Note".

Hope it helps,

André

Jailbroken iPad 1G, 64Gb, 3G+WI-FI

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts