What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not recieving emails , and cant send them

layuphall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help , yesterday all off a sudden I started to get this pop up box on the screen. I don't know why this should happen as I haven't been into settings playing around with anything, I cannot receive or send emails now, I have tried the passwords that I wrote down 6 months ago when I registered , but no luck any ideas, I am a technophoab. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone help , yesterday all off a sudden I started to get this pop up box on the screen. I don't know why this should happen as I haven't been into settings playing around with anything, I cannot receive or send emails now, I have tried the passwords that I wrote down 6 months ago when I registered , but no luck any ideas, I am a technophoab. Cheers

Hi layuphall--we have deleted your screenshot, since it contained personal information about yourself. Hope you understand.

Welcome to the forum-we hope you get your problem resolved.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Could you possibly write down what's there in that popup that appears. It would be easier to help you. Please no screenshot - it reveals too much information/your email address.

What you could try in the meantime is to access websites on your iPad through Safari to check the connection.
Restart your iPad.
Delete the account in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars, and then set it up again.

Last edited:
OP
layuphall

layuphall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you possibly write down what's there in that popup that appears. It would be easier to help you. Please no screenshot - it reveals too much information/your email address.

What you could try in the meantime is to access websites on your iPad through Safari to check the connection.
Restart your iPad.
Delete the account in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars, and then set it up again.

That's what I did in the end , I deleted the account and reset it with a new password that AOL sent me, working fine now, cheers.

Most reactions

Latest posts