1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Not letting me download apps i already had

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by cellur111, Dec 26, 2012.

1. cellur111

cellur111 iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    So usually after you download any append delete it in the App Store it says you can install it again well on my App Store all of the paid apps I already had deleted its telling me to buy them again there is no install button this is happening with the free apps I've tried everything nothing seems to work and I don't want to buy all the apps again..

Here is a picture of what I mean I already bought this app bought deleted it for more space but now it wants me to buy it again

Attached Files:

2. zstairlessone

zstairlessone iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +437 / 0
    Someone can verify, but I've read that you select the app and won't be charged for it.
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,913 / 1
    Try signing out and then back into the App Store. You do this by tapping on your Apple ID at the bottom of the Featured tab's page.
  4. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,917 / 1
    What does it show when you look at your purchased list? Here's a screenshot of my purchased list.

image-2518288247.jpgThe apps not currently on my iPad have the cloud symbol next to them and can be re-downloaded for free by tapping on the cloud symbol.