What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not impressed

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got married, but she turned out to be just like most humans and would not cater to my every whim. Marriage is a failure and no one should get married. God should not have made them so emotional, or where they need makeup. And what is with this monthly problem wth them?

I feel ya. Then they get large and out pops a smaller human. The little ones scream, yell, cry, leak fluids like my old truck and there is the maintenance and upkeep. They do not like you; they rebel, they require monitoring and eventually, you spend even more cash to educate them. Then they grow old, become wrinkled and somewhere along the way, they ignore you and then they have even more little humans.

Very bad idea. Too bad we can't purchase them pre-configured and select the options. I want a talented one that comes pre-educated.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Annadocmartin said:
Got my iPad 2 about three months ago and am very disappointed with its usability. I constantly come up against not being able to access a number of things google street view for one, some i player stuff for another because flash player is not allowed. If I had taken a bit more time to look into it I would have bought something different and not automatically trusted Apple. We have a Mac Book Pro and that is miles better. General consensus not worth it. This is a
flop and you have disappointed a lot of people.

Then sell or give it away....

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This looks like another drive by flash bomb thrown at us to detonate our most invective derision but amazingly enough the thoughtful replies have yielded an interesting and entertaining thread. Notice too...OP hasn't come back to defend herself...probably embarrassed to come out again and risk looking even more foolish.

After I have owned the original iPad and now the iPad2, these devices have exceeded my expectations culled from research from reading blogs and getting onto forums such as this one. The most important buy data for me is to read or hear feedback from people who have used the device-->good or bad.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like more flexibility in tablets, without giving up what iPad offers. If some other company can offer me better, I'll be right over. But I don't see a good alternative yet, so I keep my expectations tied to reality.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Imagine if there was an Apple tablet that runs iOS. But then switches to Mac when you connect a keyboard, mouse/trackpad, and monitor?

Sent from my jailbroken K48.

Most reactions