Noob with a first generation iPad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by sparkydave, Mar 13, 2011.

1. sparkydave

sparkydave iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had my iPad for about a month, and like it a lot. Also a new Mac user, which the iPad helped sell me on.

2. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Welcome! I'm still loving my iPad 1, but m going to upgrade because...that's just what I do. I also bought my first Mac after the iPad.

3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
    Scotland

4. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +748 / 0
    Oh you are now on a very long slippery slope......iPad, Mac......it'll be iPods and iPhones next.........then next year upgrade everything, trust me, been there and still doing it!!!

Seriously, I hope you enjoy your iPad and Mac and if you are having any problems you know where to come.

The Archangel