What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(noob) How to synch multiple accounts with iCloud??

SueSaville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible for my fiancee and I to synch our calendars and such via iCloud even though we have different accounts? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to icloud.com on a computer. Open the Calendar app. Next to each of your calendars is a little wi-fi looking icon. Click it and you will get sharing options. You can share the calendar either private (editable) or public, but only with other iCloud users.

The other iCloud user will get an email with a link. They accept/add the calendar by tapping on the link.

More:

Just check, and it's now possible to share the calendars directly from the iPad, if you have iOS 6. Tap on the Calendar button at the top left, choose Edit from the top, tap the arrow to the right of the calendar you want to share, and Add Person. The rest should be the same.

I haven't tested this, so if it works, or not, please let me know.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts