What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob from Oregon

Plwebb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my new iPad 2 on May 3rd. I was never interested in one very much but all of a sudden I had an urge to get one and boy oh boy, am I having fun with this thing! :D
When I synced it to iTunes it picked all but 3 of my apps that I had for my iPhone 4. Since then I've removed a bunch of the ones with the "little window". I've picked up a lot of free and low cost apps for iPad plus and a handful of the higher priced apps. I always try to watch for sales on the higher cost apps first though.
This morning I installed the SplashTop Remote and also the Streamer on my computer and will use it for the lazy mornings when I don't feel like jumping out of bed first thing but need something only on my computer :p

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Scotland, too, and thanks for your interesting introduction. I use Splashtop too and it's a great program.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from me too

I'm assuming you have appshopper then because that let's you know when apps come on sale. I check it every so often!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
Plwebb

Plwebb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Welcome from me too

I'm assuming you have appshopper then because that let's you know when apps come on sale. I check it every so often!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Yes I have appshopper because I've been using an iPhone for 3 years. I'm just an iPad noob :)

Most reactions