1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

non-iTUnes purhases

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by pjclarkesq, Nov 23, 2010.

1. pjclarkesq

pjclarkesq iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My iPad tells me there's updated software available for my iPad. When I click to update it warns me that i have some purchases on my iPad that are not in the iTunes library and that I should "TRANSFER" them. Is "transfer" a different operation from "syncing" ? If not by "syncing" how do i transfer stuff from my iPad to the iTunes library? These are mostly ebooks i purchaes from Barnes and Noble and Amazon i guess. I can see most everything else on the iTunes screen.
  2. King Hal

King Hal iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes, allow it to transfer your purchases into iTunes because everything is then backed up if anything happens to your iPad.