What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non flash sites for streaming movies or tv series

Albatronic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for some websites to use on my iPad for streaming movies and tv series. All the sites I use on my laptop are flash orientated. Need some that have switched solely to html5. Or just any that people know work on iPad/iPhone.

Thanks in advance.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several sites that work with the iPad The best thing to do is to go to the App store and look at what they have. For example, PBS, ABC, and others have apps to watch video from. Hulu + offers a paid service to watch thousands of videos. The list is endless, but you have to determine what works for you.

OP
A

Albatronic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I should have specified I'm posting from the uk. The apps you mentioned aren't available to me.

OP
A

Albatronic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already use netflix (which is like trawling through a charity shop DVD collection), UK version is anyway. 4OD BBC iplayer etc are simply British tv over again. Looking for something that will give me fairly up to date content films wise (like Netflix US) and a good variation of tv series UK and US with no requirement for flash.

Thanks for the replies guys

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SkyGO app is great. But only if you have a sky subscription or know somebody that does. The back catalogue of movies is huge and very upto date.

sugfawlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys

What about services which are not in us or uk? Right now I'm in France and I would like watch us production.
Thanks for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts