What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No wifi

OP
H

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad you benefitted from this.
Thats what the Internet and online forums are for.
I'm hoping they release the ipad here officially so i can take it in for repllacement otherwise I'll mail it to a friend in the US. Glad yours worked out nicely.

elalme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wifi not working

I had the same problem, after upgrading to the 4.2 version mi wifi and bluethooth stopped working. They are on but when searching, they cant fint the access point. My ipod touch and PC conneccts fine. When using the bluethooth , the problem is the same. You can turned on and off but cant search for devices in range.

So bad apple ships this product with wifi cards faultys... I live in Peru and apple support is close to zero.

I bought my 32 GB Ipad in september in the US

Any other has encounter this problem?? can I go back to os vers 3?

Andmen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just bought an iPad 3G + wifi 16gb and it shows the grey looking no wifi people mentioned.

I heard you can downgrade to 4.1 and it would work...

Ideas.?

I live in brazil and there are no apple stores here...

Andmen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I bought it in London and in the store it worked for a while but after a few minutes the wifi connection dropped

I turned it off and on again and then this nice grey "no wifi" message came up...

I'm a bit pissed off but don't know what to do

Tried searching all forums and people are mentioning this could be issues with the 4.3.3 and that the 5.0 will fix it

What u all think?

OP
H

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No solution yet. My wifey uses it on 3G only.

I tried upgrading...downgrading, left and right grading. No use.

Andmen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called Apple, they said they will replace for a new one.... But this will take around 30-40 days...

Most reactions

Latest posts