1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

No Sound in games....

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by ManicDreamer, Oct 31, 2012.

1. ManicDreamer

ManicDreamer iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Hi All

I'm hoping someone cleverer than me can help solve an issue.
    My mom has my old iPad 2 and tells me she's never heard it make a sound.
    So I've looked at it today and its not muted, playing videos you get sound, changing ring tones in settings they all play, but try Angry Birds or a simple jigsaw game and there's no sound at all. I then put my headphones into her iPad and the games did have sound... Any ideas anyone?

Any

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dragons, dragons, dragons - who needs real pets?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +812 / 0
    Hi ManicDreamer - you're double-posting in different forums - not a good idea w/ the same question - hope a mod closes one of your posts.

But, I cannot be of much help since you seem to know the iPad & the mute options - have you RESET the iPad? :)
  3. ManicDreamer

ManicDreamer iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Nice of you to be so curt in your comment on hoping one of my enquiries is closed down.

Do you read every single thread on every single forum???? I know I don't and I doubt if many people do, in which case why shouldn't I try two places for an answer?

I don't see the issue personally given the two forums i used are both relevant to the question and given I remembered different information for the second posting which may just help someone come up with an answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dragons, dragons, dragons - who needs real pets?