What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Sound in games....

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm hoping someone cleverer than me can help solve an issue.
My mom has my old iPad 2 and tells me she's never heard it make a sound.
So I've looked at it today and its not muted, playing videos you get sound, changing ring tones in settings they all play, but try Angry Birds or a simple jigsaw game and there's no sound at all. I then put my headphones into her iPad and the games did have sound... Any ideas anyone?

Any

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dragons, dragons, dragons - who needs real pets?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi ManicDreamer - you're double-posting in different forums - not a good idea w/ the same question - hope a mod closes one of your posts.

But, I cannot be of much help since you seem to know the iPad & the mute options - have you RESET the iPad? :)

OP
ManicDreamer

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hi ManicDreamer - you're double-posting in different forums - not a good idea w/ the same question - hope a mod closes one of your posts.

But, I cannot be of much help since you seem to know the iPad & the mute options - have you RESET the iPad? :)

Nice of you to be so curt in your comment on hoping one of my enquiries is closed down.

Do you read every single thread on every single forum???? I know I don't and I doubt if many people do, in which case why shouldn't I try two places for an answer?

I don't see the issue personally given the two forums i used are both relevant to the question and given I remembered different information for the second posting which may just help someone come up with an answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dragons, dragons, dragons - who needs real pets?

Most reactions

Latest posts