No SIM Card Message

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by BSR9797, Mar 13, 2013.

1. BSR9797

BSR9797 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am new to these forums and therefore apologise if my question is one that has already been asked.....

My i-Pad recently has come up with error message stating that there is "no SIM Card installed". There is no reason for this as I have not done anything to the SIM card nor dropped the device or damaged it in anyway. The i-Pad is now erratic, sometimes it will work normally and allow, for example, searches on the net (even though it still says in the top left-hand corner "No SIM") however other times it insists that I am not connected to the net or that connection is not possible. This can happen without warning, i.e. I can be looking at a webpage and when I try to go to another it will not allow it.

I have taken the i-Pad to shop where I bought it and I am told that this is an error which they have never seen before and therefore unable to help. It is extremely frustrating not knowing how I can resolve this issue :mad:.

I would be very grateful for any help I can get. Many thanks in anticipation. BSR9797 :)

2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443 / 0
    Try a new SIM card. They sometimes go bad.