1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

No SIM Card Message

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by BSR9797, Mar 13, 2013.

1. BSR9797

BSR9797 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am new to these forums and therefore apologise if my question is one that has already been asked.....

My i-Pad recently has come up with error message stating that there is "no SIM Card installed". There is no reason for this as I have not done anything to the SIM card nor dropped the device or damaged it in anyway. The i-Pad is now erratic, sometimes it will work normally and allow, for example, searches on the net (even though it still says in the top left-hand corner "No SIM") however other times it insists that I am not connected to the net or that connection is not possible. This can happen without warning, i.e. I can be looking at a webpage and when I try to go to another it will not allow it.

I have taken the i-Pad to shop where I bought it and I am told that this is an error which they have never seen before and therefore unable to help. It is extremely frustrating not knowing how I can resolve this issue :mad:.

I would be very grateful for any help I can get. Many thanks in anticipation. BSR9797 :)
  2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Try a new SIM card. They sometimes go bad.