1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

No service on my ipad

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by yinkus2019, Jun 22, 2013.

1. yinkus2019

yinkus2019 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello house, please I just change the SIM card on my iPad to Samsung in order to put money on it and start browsing but on inserting I back it shows no service. I off and on back but it shows no service but shows that it is activated with Samsung but I don't know how to put the 3G service back to iPad

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,851 / 1
    You could try this also:

Restart your iPad.

Look for updates for your carrier settings: go to Settings - General - About. If there's an update available, it will appear.

Go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings, then set up 3G again.
  3. yinkus2019

yinkus2019 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have tried all but not working. I think it is from the network provider. Their laws here are too much. I will contact them to see what we can do as I paid all the necessary fees

Sent from my iPad using iPF