What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No profile picture in Game Center!

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't find the photo box in game center on my iPad 3. Therefore, I am unable to add a game center profile picture. Is there a way to do so on the iPad? If up you google "game center iPad", there are a few screenshots that show this. However, it does work on iPhone and iPod touch. My iPad is running iOS 5.1.1 and is not jail broken. Please explain why this is happening.

Dougsap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find the photo box in game center on my iPad 3. Therefore, I am unable to add a game center profile picture. Is there a way to do so on the iPad?

Touch the "Me" icon at the bottom of the screen. Then touch "Change Photo" just below the center of the screen. Good luck.

Dougsap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe you, but I can't explain it.. this is what my iPad 3's Game Center looks like..

GameCenter.jpg

Good luck!

Last edited:

Dougsap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Restrictions are enabled on my iPad, it may have something to do with that...
Here's my game center (NO FRIEND REQUESTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!-I couldn't figure out how to blur it.)

Let us know when you figure it out.. it is interesting..

Touch Blur is a simple (free - ad supported) app that I just recently installed. It seems to work well.

OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the blur app recommendation. It works really well.

I had to delete my past post because the iPF app was screwing up and I couldn't delete the un blurred photo

Anyways, here it is.

image-231910540.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no way of proving my theory because I am not the one who set up restrictions and do not have the password....

Goofy

Krish456

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find the photo box in game center on my iPad 3. Therefore, I am unable to add a game center profile picture. Is there a way to do so on the iPad? If up you google "game center iPad", there are a few screenshots that show this. However, it does work on iPhone and iPod touch. My iPad is running iOS 5.1.1 and is not jail broken. Please explain why this is happening.

Hello Guys,i found a solution for this and it worked for me.First of all While making a new account enter ur date/month and year should be less than 1990 then they will ask for your email and picture and u r done.hope i helped

Most reactions