1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

No, not me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Gorf, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Gorf

Gorf iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...my wife is the iPad owner. I'm just the one expected to be able to support it for her... :(

Hope you guys can help me out.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Once she has used the iPad for a while she'll realise how much she loves it and, loving you just slightly more, she'll suggest that you buy one too. Failing that, I've always found that a romantic dinner works well.....

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
    Scotland
  3. j0yful

j0yful iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    you're a good husband! :p
  4. Gorf

Gorf iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the welcome, folks

Thanks Tim - I'll need to prise it from her cold, dead fingers before I get a chance to have a go on it - unless something ever goes wrong with it of course.
    Thanks for the link to the manual.

She knew before I got it for her birthday that she would love it - she already has an iPhone, which is more of a constant companion than me... :eek:

She's practical, too. She'd rather have a homemade (by me) meal than spend a lot of money at a restaurant, because that leaves more money for gadgets.

She says that a lot, but there's always room for improvement because the goalposts are always moving. A year ago, being an Apple convert wasn't relevant. Now, I'll always be a bit of an embarrassment until I shake free of the PC
  5. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    " the goalposts are always moving"

Ain't that the truth...........