What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no new iPad and no new mini.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sad. A phone is nice but I wanted a new mini to give to my granddaughter. I wonder when that will happen?

Bobbi

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with you, I was sooooo hoping for a new iPad Mini and Mac Mini yesterday but hey, I'm sure that they can't be far away!

The Archangel

iLoner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday's event was an iPhone-focused event. I expect there'll be another one for iPad/Mac sometime over the next few months.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FEW MONTHS FEW MONTHS NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FEW MONTHS FEW WEEKS yeah few weeks(counts 1,2,3,4,5.............)!

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're really needing to replace an Ipad 1 which is limping along. I have Ipad 3 which will go to husband and I'll get Ipad 5 3G 64 GB. Looking forward to it but my husband is starting to get very annoyed with old One. My original One is still being used for music streaming to BT speakers and remote but battery about gone--sometimes it just completely goes from 100% to zero overnight--other times it hangs on a bit but tired of constant charging now. So--we really really are impatient for Ipad 5. Hope its not November as I keep reading.

Most reactions

Latest posts