no new iPad and no new mini.

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Bennettb, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Bennettb

Bennettb
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I'm sad. A phone is nice but I wanted a new mini to give to my granddaughter. I wonder when that will happen?

Bobbi

2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    I'm with you, I was sooooo hoping for a new iPad Mini and Mac Mini yesterday but hey, I'm sure that they can't be far away!

The Archangel

3. iLoner

iLoner
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Yesterday's event was an iPhone-focused event. I expect there'll be another one for iPad/Mac sometime over the next few months.

4. iJamesH

iJamesH
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    FEW MONTHS FEW MONTHS NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FEW MONTHS FEW WEEKS yeah few weeks(counts 1,2,3,4,5.............)!

5. Diane B

Diane B
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    We're really needing to replace an Ipad 1 which is limping along. I have Ipad 3 which will go to husband and I'll get Ipad 5 3G 64 GB. Looking forward to it but my husband is starting to get very annoyed with old One. My original One is still being used for music streaming to BT speakers and remote but battery about gone--sometimes it just completely goes from 100% to zero overnight--other times it hangs on a bit but tired of constant charging now. So--we really really are impatient for Ipad 5. Hope its not November as I keep reading.