What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No need to buy the 3G/4G version

yakza5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have an android phone and an iPad (yes that is possible to have both devices haha) and want to get internet outside just use your phone, check out this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lunar

Probably is worth a reminder to people as it's possible some may not realise you can do this on some phones/networks. Many of us have doing this for quite a long time...lol, and though my iPad3 has 3/4g which does get used when on holiday where I have no wifi, I decided to save a little cash this time and settle for the wifi only version of the iPad mini, knowing that I can access the net via my Samsung S2 phone if I need to. Not concerned about losing the GPS as I rarely use it on my iPad3, though the GPS on my phone does get used occasionally when used as a satnav.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's no need to buy any iPad, lol. But I always opt for 3G / 4G because I don't mind paying for the convenience.

Most reactions

Latest posts