What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No More "Mail"

BMWrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got fed up with the inability to create new folders or delete obsolete/erroneous addresses in Apple Mail.
The Mail icon has been moved to the last page and replaced by ibisMail for iPad.
Am I wrong to believe that 3rd party apps are usually superior to some native apple apps?
Bill

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BMWrider said:
I finally got fed up with the inability to create new folders or delete obsolete/erroneous addresses in Apple Mail.
The Mail icon has been moved to the last page and replaced by ibisMail for iPad.
Am I wrong to believe that 3rd party apps are usually superior to some native apple apps?
Bill

You can create folders through any standard mail client that will then be visible to the account when opened in apple email. You cannot create them from within apple email.

I agree the apple email client leaves much to be desired but for me it is a secondary means of access and it works fine.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use gmail and have folder set up to where I can move emails around and such. Like Midranger said though, you cannot edit, add or delete them from the native app. I use both the native email app as well as the gmail app. Between the two of them all my needs are met.

Most reactions