What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No more buying books for Kindle app on ipad/iphone

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I recommend the Macworld app for more reading about the Kindle cloud etc. The app is great for all things Mac.

Pammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, Newbie (to forum and to ipad, and newish to Kindle too) here.

Sorry of this is a daft question, but I'm still finding out! Can I transfer my Kindle books to ipad please? Does the Kindle app get books from the store and keep them on the ipad? In which case, how do I get them onto the Kindle? I love the selection in the Kindle store, but hate the clunky hardware and would rather read them on the ipad. I tried connecting my Kindle to my Mac but nothing happened. Thank you.

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Install the Kindle app. Login. Goto the archives section and all your books should be there.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF!

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anytime!

There is also a Kindle Cloud Reader app that u can try.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF!

Last edited:

MiloB4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree with the sentiments above. Sometimes a little kindness towards your competitors goes a long way with your most faithful consumers...

Most reactions

Latest posts