What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No lyrics are appearing on ipad 3

irahil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot see the lyrics on my ipad when I play the music. I am on iOS 6.0.1 and have an ipad 3.

Help us required.

staticmap

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The lyrics view no longer appears in the Music app on the iPad. It hasn't been there since iOS 5.x. There is no settings for it in the Music section of the Settings app...

The only recommendation I can give to you is to submit feed back to Apple and tell them you want the lyrics back. That link is: http://www.apple.com/feedback/iPad.html

Sorry.

Marilyn

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree please post on the feedback page to turn it back on!
It makes not sense that they removed this feature, it was fun and informative to be able to play a song and check the lyrics while listening to music. Karaoke at parties or on long drives not to mention getting a quick pickup line or poem to charm the ladies or to win a bet on the accuracy of a classic tune $$$.

Most reactions