What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No internet connection thru data chip

perholmen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my great 64gB 3G Ipad from the Uk and brought it home a couple of weeks ago.

Got a microdatachip to connect to mobiledata and that has worked perfectly until saturday at 13:41 :confused:

What basically happens is that it will not connect to internet via mobiledata network, while it has no problem on the WI-FI connection.
It wont retrieve my mail either, but at the same time I can use the Ipad to navigate using maps :confused:

What could be the issue - it is running version 3.2.1. of the software and I see that a 3.2.2. version has just popped up.

I also tried resetting all settings, to no avail.

Heeeeeeelllp ..

Rgds

Per

chandar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suggest that you look up the settings again.

See if you have the apn settings in cellular data set correctly.

OP
P

perholmen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On again soon

Suggest that you look up the settings again.

See if you have the apn settings in cellular data set correctly.

Found the problem - initial microsim card has a small amount of data transmission on it and because the supplier has a backlog of new clients that have to be put on to a flat rate, I hit the data amount roof :)
So now all I have to do is wait for them to catch up and Ill be online all the time again. Thank god for flat rate company offers and thank god for Apple :ipad-keyboard:

Most reactions