What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Bluetooth connection with Nokia E71

gnbrands

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody an idea how to connect. My iPad is recognizing my Nokia E 71 phone but does not connect.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody an idea how to connect. My iPad is recognizing my Nokia E 71 phone but does not connect.
Welcome to the forum. The Bluetooth wireless connection on the iPad can only be used with a BT keyboard, headphones or speaker system like the Jambox. You cannot connect to another BT device or transfer files with it.

There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

Eli02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Rich. What's the best tip you can share regarding on how to care for my battery?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Rich. What's the best tip you can share regarding on how to care for my battery?
Welcome to the forum. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) or the custom Google search (top-right of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area...and try to avoid "thread jacking - posting questions or comments in exiting threads about a different subject. :)

A quick search about iPad batteries turned up a number of threads that should give you the answers you're looking for, but if not feel free to post in one of those threads...

iPad Battery - Google Search

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

Most reactions