What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice new game

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just found a nice hidden object game called Gardenscapes. There is a free version it's also on the mac so I'm having twice the fun lol.

Sent from my iPad 3 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Suz-another member was asking for hidden games of this type. Thanks for letting us know and hopefully that member will see your posting!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi Suz,i keep trying to get back into gaming,theres a new chapter in Gardens but i haven't done it yet.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
hi Suz,i keep trying to get back into gaming,theres a new chapter in Gardens but i haven't done it yet.

Try this one ivy it's lovely I even put up the cash for the full version and I don't often do that....

Sent from my iPad 3 

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this one ivy it's lovely I even put up the cash for the full version and I don't often do that....

Sent from my iPad 3 
ok,i,ll try and get into it :)

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hey Suz-another member was asking for hidden games of this type. Thanks for letting us know and hopefully that member will see your posting!

Hope so cause its a good one. I am always keeping an eye out for these games so when I find them I'll post em !

Sent from my iPad 3 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Hope so cause its a good one. I am always keeping an eye out for these games so when I find them I'll post em ! dde0a

Sent from my iPad 3 

That sounds great, Suz--will be most helpful for all of us!

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trujillo86 said:
Hm...Thanks for the game))
I haven't heard of it, but it's really good))
I will certainly play it and it's likely to become my favorite now!

Glad you like it, I'm hooked, and it seems to be lasting a long time on the paid version, sometimes you find a real gem lol

Sent from my iPad 3 

Most reactions

Latest posts