What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Predictions

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a heck of a playsoff and this weekend should have 2 more great games. I'm hoping for a Jets and Vikings superbowl!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My beloved Cowboys are out and I expected the Cardinals and the Chargers to win... So the only pick I got right was the Colts.

This week I expect the Vikes and the Colts to win... so Vikes vs Colts in da bowl.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah colts all the way. Saints doesnt know what hit em. Who here is a saints fan or wants the saints to win?

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to cheer for the Saints. When its not my team playing, I gotta go for the underdog.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to have to cheer for the Saints. When its not my team playing, I gotta go for the underdog.

That an intresting way to look at it, well my team from the start was giants but we all know what happenend thier...then the team i went with was colts.

new2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is going to be one AWESOME super bowl. 2 great teams playing.. should be amazing.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is going to be one AWESOME super bowl. 2 great teams playing.. should be amazing.

Yeah all im hoping is for a good close game. No matter who wins, a good game is a good game.

new2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yeah all im hoping is for a good close game. No matter who wins, a good game is a good game.

I have a feeling this is either going to be one of the best games i've watched in the longest time, or it's going to be a total upset and the most horrible game i've seen. I don't think there is going to be a middle ground. Both teams are very good on most fronts.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I have a feeling this is either going to be one of the best games i've watched in the longest time, or it's going to be a total upset and the most horrible game i've seen. I don't think there is going to be a middle ground. Both teams are very good on most fronts.

The best quarter backs of the season are on each team. Ive placed money already on colts that there going to wiin. If im right i win $200. Lose...well lets hope that doesnt happen.

Mongoose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would kinda like to see the Saints win. New Orleans has seen more than it's share of tough times and it would be nice to see something from around there really shine.

I also like Manning and the Colts. Damn that guy is good....and he's pretty darn likeable too, but they already won a Superbowl.

Regardless of who wins it, I think it's great to see the two best teams with the two best records from each conference face each other. Thats the way it should be. The game will either be awesome or a blowout...:D

Varking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want the Saints to win but only because I can not stand Peyton Manning. Then again, I am a Jacksonville Jaguars fan and I hate losing to that guy every year.

Most reactions

Latest posts