What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next iPad Said to Feature Rear Mic

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
4th_gen_iPad.JPG

AppleInsider writes today that according to a news story in well-sourced Japanese blog MacOtakara, Apple is not planning to release the next full-sized iPad until after the release of the iPhone 5S, which would most likely be after September, which is when Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone. The report also says that the new iPad will have a rear microphone, much like that of the iPhone 5, which is situated next to the camera. AppleInsider notes that although prototypes of the iPad mini leaked prior to its release last year showing that too having a rear mic, the final shipped product did not have one, so it’s always possible that the same will happen this time around with the full-sized iPad, although MacOtakara seems to think that the full-sized iPad will definitely have one. It’s widely expected that the next iPad will be redesigned along similar lines to the iPad mini, and will more closely resemble the smaller tablet. Looks like we’ll have to wait until the end of the year to find out![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] Apple's fifth-gen iPad rumored to debut after 'iPhone 5S,' feature rear mic

Danieldorilas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
jailbreakevasion.com
I will prefer ipad mini with phone dialing option

Apple should add the option phone dialing in the future ipad it will very good option after this option apple can stop produce ipad and focus on iPhone.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple should add the option phone dialing in the future ipad it will very good option after this option apple can stop produce ipad and focus on iPhone.

It's unlikely that Apple will stop producing iPads, they'll likely change over time, but a phone screen is too small to be convenient for many tasks for Apple to stop producing iPads.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's unlikely that Apple will stop producing iPads, they'll likely change over time, but a phone screen is too small to be convenient for many tasks for Apple to stop producing iPads.

Agree! I don't even want to hear about stopping iPad production. If anything, stop making those obnoxious phones that everyone CAN'T stop mucking with all day long. ;)

sodee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't apple think of a better upgrade maybe motion sensor technology

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree! I don't even want to hear about stopping iPad production. If anything, stop making those obnoxious phones that everyone CAN'T stop mucking with all day long. ;)

Agree! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If they stopped making phones, those same people would be on their tablets all the time. It's the people, not the devices, that are the prob, lol.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Agreed. I think Apple recognizes that each device serves a purpose. For me it's iPhone for communication, iPad mini for books, and iPad 4 for movies. I can't see Apple discontinuing any of those devices.

Sent from my iOS device using Tapatalk.

Most reactions

Latest posts