What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News360 - iPad Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Jason and I am part of News360. If you haven't checked us out before, I would recommend you give us a shot if you're interested in a news aggregation and personalization app.

We're looking to start beta testing for our the latest build on the iPad in the coming days and are proactively looking for both current users who use News360 regularly and new users who have never opened the app before to be testers.

If you are interested, please fill out the short sign-up form here and make sure to mark iPad as at least one of your devices. If you're a new user and the questions don't apply, just state so in the boxes.

Essentially, we're looking for users who will proactively share feedback with us and enjoying playing around with new app features. Please keep in mind that we have a limited number of spots for TestFlight. Because of this, we ask that you sign-up only if you can commit to participating as a beta tester. Aside from using the builds, our beta testing includes answering questions and rating certain features--not something we plan to do often, but would like all our beta testers to complete occasionally.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. I promise you'll enjoy checking out some of the new features we have! :eek:

P.S.
Did I mention we'll have a reward for all testers at the ending of the beta testing period?

--
Jason

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We do not allow the solicitation of services or web sites on these forums. Please become familar with out rules. If you wish to work with us on a project, please contact an administrator to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts