What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News stand

hayles83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I am from the uk and travel to the states in may but have the daily star on a monthly subscription and the sun asa free app.

Will i still be able to view the papers daily Provided I am in an area with wifi?

Thanks!

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forums!
I suggest you read the forum rules.
I am also quite new here.
Good luck, have a nice Time here!

Sincerely, City

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
City said:
Hi, welcome to the forums!
I suggest you read the forum rules.
I am also quite new here.
Good luck, have a nice Time here!

Sincerely, City

A bit sharp with a newcomer. Maybe tone down comments ?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I am from the uk and travel to the states in may but have the daily star on a monthly subscription and the sun asa free app.

Will i still be able to view the papers daily Provided I am in an area with wifi?

Thanks!

Hi Hayles...that's a good question. My gut tells me yes it should, but I am not 100% sure. Typically, the States have a significantly higher access to all apps versus other countries. However, one thing you could do is email the developer of the magazines to see what they say. Perhaps other members read the same subscription and can help out.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, subscriptions are still available no matter where in the world you go.

OP
H

hayles83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, thank you for your replies (and. Didn't refer to the forum rules for advice)!

Most reactions