What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News app

disneylover1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a news freak and when i was looking for news apps i did not see that many and could not find Fox news app. Is there a fox news app for ipad?
This may be a deal breaker for me because the ones i seen where not great. I watch all the new networks and dont just want to see one side of a event, (no mater what side it is). Am i missing the other news apps? I am confused and may have to look at the android tabs...
Please point me to all the news apps.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
disneylover1977 said:
I am a news freak and when i was looking for news apps i did not see that many and could not find Fox news app. Is there a fox news app for ipad?
This may be a deal breaker for me because the ones i seen where not great. I watch all the new networks and dont just want to see one side of a event, (no mater what side it is). Am i missing the other news apps? I am confused and may have to look at the android tabs...

Are you looking for streaming media? Cnn app? which has LIVE news feeds....Or print? Flipboard?

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
disneylover1977 said:

Yes, there most certainly is a Fox News app for iPad. It's called <drumroll> "Fox News for iPad." :)

P.S. There is also a separate app called "Fox Business for iPad."

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You do know there is a whole App Store category dedicated to news?

USA Today - Free
WSJ - some content free
NPR - free
NYTimes - some content free
New York Post - subscription
CNN - a multitude of apps

and more recently

U.S. News Weekly - 99 cents a month subscription

And loads more. All it takes is a little searching.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
You do know there is a whole App Store category dedicated to news?

USA Today - Free
WSJ - some content free
NPR - free
NYTimes - some content free
New York Post - subscription
CNN - a multitude of apps

and more recently

U.S. News Weekly - 99 cents a month subscription

And loads more. All it takes is a little searching.

And if you're looking for soft news (entertainment) rather than the hard news apps listed above you can try:

Zite
Flipboard
Qwiki
Blastr
Dvice

OP
D

disneylover1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all for the information, and that makes me feel better.
I just ordered a 32gb ipad2 wi-fi only version so i am sure i will have allot of questions for all of you in the near future..
Thank you

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you all for the information, and that makes me feel better.
I just ordered a 32gb ipad2 wi-fi only version so i am sure i will have allot of questions for all of you in the near future..
Thank you

Good show!

Most reactions

Latest posts