1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newcomer with lots of questions!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by mariafon, Oct 30, 2012.

1. mariafon

mariafon iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there, I just joined today because I thought here I could find some help with all the troubles I am having with iOS6 for the iPad2. I upgraded the iPhone as well, but had no trouble there. With the iPad, several applications are acting very weird but most of all the iCal -- things don't sync with the MacBook and vice versa, and many times it just freezes on a blank page, or it doesn't let me enter any data.

in Contacts, info I knew I had suddenly disappears and can't be found in any of the devices anymore. That's been happening even before the iOS6 though.

Anyhow, I hope I can find some answers here. And if I must downgrade, would love to find out how to do that if any of you can help.

Tx!
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!