What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newby with stuck logo

mike935

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi happy new year to all, I have an iphone 4 4.3.3 and is stuck with the apple logo since 12/29/2011. I have tried everythink I see on youtube but still can't get my joy back.
I also tried downloading tinyumbrella on my windows 7 laptop but can't locate the softwere, (was download in temporary folder). I'm getting real frustrated with this SH@#^5t.
I tried the edit notes in windows/system32,drive/etc but still getting the 3194 error code.
Can someone help me please.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My first suggestion, considering you are talking about an iPhone - is to visit our sister forum at www.iphoneforums.net. That's where all the iPhone experts are.

When you do visit, may I also suggest you clarify your issue a bit better: As in, what are you trying to do that causes you to have the Apple logo? If you fully cover what you are doing, what the iPhone did prior to just seeing the logo (and any messages it may have popped up) and what your hoped for outcome is, it will help those folk to fully understand - and thus answer - your questions.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts