What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbies

ajipad2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am ajipad2011
Interested on Ipad since its introduction to the market, as a user of Iphone now on 4G.

I do believe thru this forum, where advice and leads to go for the best gadget of the world.

Nice & happy to listen & share views & comments

Cheers

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

OP
A

ajipad2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim
Thanks for yr kind feedbacks. Sure, as I believe Apple has done tremendous breakthru on this magical gadget!

So curious to see Ipad2..........so much so with the 'predicted' performance & appreances plus its superb Apps...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - I'll be interested to see the iPad2 too. I wonder if it's as 'blazingly fast' as I've read in the reviews. I don't think I can justify the upgrade although my credit card is jumping up and down in my pocket.

Have a great day

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts