What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes those were the threads I meant, TY ok now that I have somewhere to reply have a question on old subject. When I put ipad to sleep leaving music on there is no way to get to those audio controls to turn off when u fall asleep. Tried but couldn't do it
Will u be replying here or in pm..liked getting email. Too bad I can't open it!. PM is still easier cuz never know if I can find right thread here.lol

Sent from my iPad using iPFt

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes those were the threads I meant, TY ok now that I have somewhere to reply have a question on old subject. When I put ipad to sleep leaving music on there is no way to get to those audio controls to turn off when u fall asleep. Tried but couldn't do itdde2a
Will u be replying here or in pm..liked getting email. Too bad I can't open it!. PM is still easier cuz never know if I can find right thread here.lol

I see its the aNewbie thread. Ok will try. Bye now

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Betti glad to have you here and welcome to the forum,
thank u..don't know when u posted this ..been around here a long time in various places, still not comfortable posting here, or finding what I'm looking for .lol

Most reactions