What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ajchristiansen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a lot of spreadsheets for work as checklists and use Quickoffice. I need to be able to insert a check mark on items that are done and I can't find a check mark anywhere on the keyboard. Could someone please help? Thank you very much.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
ajchristiansen said:
I use a lot of spreadsheets for work as checklists and use Quickoffice. I need to be able to insert a check mark on items that are done and I can't find a check mark anywhere on the keyboard. Could someone please help? Thank you very much.

You could search a symbols-app which will install an additional keyboard on your iPad (then you just have to activate it in the settings)

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a work around.

✓, ✔, ☑

Copy one or all of these, then set up a keyboard shortcut. Type the shortcut any time you want the symbol to appear.

Most reactions