What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie.....

Ivorjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need a little help. I am 75 with Parkinson's which as you know affects memory among other things. My grandchildren have been at my iPad and have given me a split keyboard , which I cannot remember how to correct to regular keyboard.
Any and all help very much appreciated.

Thanks. Ivorjay

Ps Edit.... I just remembered... Settings! Duh... Thanks anyway. Ivorjay

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Ivorjay--Welcome to the forum.

If you turn on your ipad. Access your keyboard as if you are ready to type something. Once you have your split keyboard--draw the 2 pieces downward by dragging it with your fingers until they come together. I believe that you can also turn this off under the settings as well.

Good luck. Let us know if this does not work out for you! :eek:

OP
I

Ivorjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Ivorjay--Welcome to the forum.

If you turn on your ipad. Access your keyboard as if you are ready to type something. Once you have your split keyboard--draw the 2 pieces downward by dragging it with your fingers until they come together. I believe that you can also turn this off under the settings as well.

Good luck. Let us know if this does not work out for you! :eek:

Thanks skimonkey. All is now well. Regards. Ivorjay

Most reactions

Latest posts