1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. magrat22

magrat22 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New member here, live in Calgary, Alberta (Canada..the cold place to the north :p). Ordered my iPad on May 21st and am now playing the waiting game hoping it'll get shipped before the end of the summer :)

Love gadgets, own far to many things that now are just gathering dust. Wish I had the patience to wait for 2nd Gen things but no I gotta have the shiny thing just as it's released.

Can't wait to get my ipad it looks such a cool device, wish I'd ordered earlier but was doing finals and didn't notice the pre-order went up on May 9th (stupid exams :p).
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
  2. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome from Texas! Glad to have you with us, and I bet your iPad will NOT be one of the gadgets gathering dust!!!
  3. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    welcome on board please check out our international forum

cheers colin australia