What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newbie seeking to buy an iPad in a few weeks

ezziriah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm a stay at home mom, about to have my 2nd child in just a manner of days literally. I'm excited to not be pregnant again and get my body back. rofl....I also take a few college courses here and there. I'd really love to get an iPad I think it would be great to have one for school. I know the iPad Should not be my complete basic computer needs but I do have computers at home. I think it would just be more accessible. I'm actually waiting on my financial aide to get in so that I will be able to buy me one.

But what sort of case should I get? I would really like something that I could protect it in addition to easily be able to toss into my bag without having to worry about it getting messed up. :ipad-front:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the Macally Bookstand. It is expensive, I think, but it protects well, has a built-in stand feature and it's the the only one that I've found that actually cleans the screen when it's closed (yes, it really does). Plus, it looks good.

Good luck with the baby!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a bajillion types of cases out there, depending on your personal tastes and preferences, from silicone-elastomer cases to Moleskine-lookalikes to handtooled leather cases.

In the latter category, I use an Oberon Design case (Leather covers and cases for the Kindle, Nook, iPad, iPhone and our famous leather journals) which does basically everything you need a case to - plus it is way ahead of all the other oh-so-corporate-boring leather cases in terms of looks.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts