What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie looking for movies

B166er7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Newbie here and soon off on holiday and my girls have asked if I can download movies to the ipad for them to watch on the journey. I read somewhere that a forum was a good place (and safe) to find movies. I did download an app (vdowloader lite) but not sure how that works so any help advice greatly appreciated.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 282,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

The most convenient place to find your movies would be in iTunes. Thousands of movies are available for purchase or rent.

Most reactions

Latest posts