Newbie looking for movies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by B166er7, Mar 17, 2013.

1. B166er7

B166er7 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, Newbie here and soon off on holiday and my girls have asked if I can download movies to the ipad for them to watch on the journey. I read somewhere that a forum was a good place (and safe) to find movies. I did download an app (vdowloader lite) but not sure how that works so any help advice greatly appreciated.
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,847 / 1
    Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 282,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
    We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

The most convenient place to find your movies would be in iTunes. Thousands of movies are available for purchase or rent.