1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newbie looking for help with ipad2 and GarageBand

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Bette, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Bette

Bette iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But first, I tried typing this message on my ipad but could not find a way to type in this space. So now I'm back on the main computer.

I'm looking for a way to connect my ipad to a speaker so I can make some backups in Garageband to accompany my harp playing. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Bette
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    You can pretty much use any kind of speakers like those made for computers to your iPad. I even hook mine up to the sound system in the "man cave" if you want some real volume.
  3. The Alternative

The Alternative iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    There are also a lot of headphone adaptors that can be used for even the most sophisticated speakers. Most electronic stores carry them.