What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie IPad question????

Dagwood_55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wanting a Ipad for my biz. One of the things I want to do is: use it for a portfilo.

Problem is: I have a limited supply of pics of what product I offer. This product is custom, non-branded, non-patented, its actually work we do.

Can I take pics from anywhere on the I'net, (advertisements, facebook, where ever, etc) and make just that pic full screen, then put it into a folder of my portfilo??

And if I can, is it even legal?? I will not be making prints, my Ipad only.

Thanks.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Can I take pics from anywhere on the I'net, (advertisements, facebook, where ever, etc) and make just that pic full screen, then put it into a folder of my portfilo??

And if I can, is it even legal?? I will not be making prints, my Ipad only.

This would violate copyright laws. If you don't own the rights to a photo or graphic or text, you cannot use them to promote any kind of business. Best course in that would be to get written permission to use but not reproduce the media. Even better, spend the time to get the photos yourself. Next best, go to a stock photo site and purchase the rights to use.
stock photography - Bing

As to the ability, yes, you can download and include photos from the internet.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, In the USA pictures have automatic Copyright as soon as they are being taken.
It is for 70 years+.

So if you are taking some one else's pictures for something commercialy, I supposed it is not very legal

Most reactions

Latest posts