What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie in App Store (Can you help me?)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going crazy I only see about 7000 here is the screenshot from my iPad what I am doing wrong

Go up to the Search Tab (top right) and input free games then press Search on your keyboard

This is what I get......as you scroll through the list it will keep updating with more Apps.

image-3028541063.jpg

Did it show the US App Store when you viewed your Apple ID?

OP
K

katarasg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go up to the Search Tab (top right) and input free games then press Search on your keyboard

This is what I get......as you scroll through the list it will keep updating with more Apps.

View attachment 39630

Did it show the US App Store when you viewed your Apple ID?
Yes i did it!!Iwent to free games and displayed about 56000 games!!The flag on apple id and country/region was united states!!I think i m doing wron with the search key words!!Can you tell me how i will potimize the search!!For example i wrote free utillities and displayed about 890 utilities!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes i did it!!Iwent to free games and displayed about 56000 games!!The flag on apple id and country/region was united states!!I think i m doing wron with the search key words!!Can you tell me how i will potimize the search!!For example i wrote free utillities and displayed about 890 utilities!!

Well that's good to hear....you are well on your way then. It may be best if your key words are actually for the type of app you want......so if you want a clock app that's free, insert 'free clock apps'

You will notice at the top of your Search page, 2 options - iPad and iPhone. These are 2 different listings also, many apps that are for an iPhone will work on the iPad also, although some can get quite fuzzy.

Good luck with your searches! Enjoy!

OP
K

katarasg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well that's good to hear....you are well on your way then. It may be best if your key words are actually for the type of app you want......so if you want a clock app that's free, insert 'free clock apps'

You will notice at the top of your Search page, 2 options - iPad and iPhone. These are 2 different listings also, many apps that are for an iPhone will work on the iPad also, although some can get quite fuzzy.

Good luck with your searches! Enjoy!
Thanks for all ther useful advice!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions